Play Joker Poker
Joker Poker is a very entertaining variety of video poker with a relatively low house edge and if you can manage to hit a royal flush you can be in for a huge pay day. I personally have played Joker Poker at a wide variety of online casinos, but now adays I only play from time to time at Bodog Casino, which I have found to offer the best Joker Poker gaming experience. At the Bodog Casino you don’t even need to download their casino software. You can play Joker Poker right there on the Bodog website. Bodog accepts players from around the world and offers a play money variety of their Joker Poker video poker game, so you can try out the functionality before upgrading to real money. I highly recommend Bodog Casino for anyone interested in having some fun playing Joker Poker online for play or real money.
Recommended Online Casino for Joker Poker Bodog Casino
Play Joker Poker Now!
Visit Bodog Casino to play Joker Poker online absolutely free, no download required. If you enjoy the game and wish to play for real money you will receive an instant sign-up bonus equal to 10% of your first deposit. This bonus is immediately added to your casino bankroll and be available for use, making the Bodog bonus one of the best in the industry.
Bodog is one of the most well respected casinos online, and also offers poker and sportsbooks options for members to use, without having to create new accounts for each. Bodog is where I personally play Joker Poker and I feel very comfortable referring visitors because of the great gameplay, top notch customer service and ease of deposit.
How to Play Joker Poker – Steps
The object of Joker Poker video poker is to create the best possible poker hand in order to earn the largest payout. It’s a very simple objective, as long as you know your poker hand rankings. The objective remains the same whether you play Joker Poker at an online casino or at a land-based casino.
- Player places their wager of 1 to 5 coins. It is usually advantageous to place maximum wagers of 5 coins in order to receive larger jackpots if you make a royal flush.
- Player is dealt five cards and must select which, if any, of the five cards they wish to hold.
- Player then clicks draw and the cards that are not held will be replaced by other cards within the deck.
- After the draw the players hand is finalized and the payout will be made according to the pay table found below.
Joker Poker Payouts at Bodog Casino
- Sequential Royal Flush: 500 to 1 (in order from left to right, 10 to ace) *Pays out 4000 to 1 if betting max.
- Royal Flush without Joker: 250 to 1 *Pays out 800 to 1 if betting max.
- 5 of a Kind: 150 to 1
- Royal Flush with Joker: 80 to 1
- Straight Flush: 50 to 1
- 4 of a Kind: 20 to 1
- Full House: 7 to 1
- Flush: 5 to 1
- Straight: 3 to 1
- 3 of a Kind: 2 to 1
- 2 Pair: 1 to 1
- Pair of Kings or Aces: 1 to 1
The payout table may change at other online casinos.
Joker Poker Strategy
For every hand you are dealt in Joker Poker there is a decision that will result in the best return over a long period of time. You can find a Joker Poker video poker strategy table on the internet and if you follow the optimal strategy table you should reduce the element of risk to about 2%, which means for every $100 you wager, you would lose $2. This low element of risk makes Joker Poker one of the most player friendly video poker variety you can find at online casinos.